Friday, July 22, 2022

- Microsoft word 2016 selection is locked how to unlock free

- Microsoft word 2016 selection is locked how to unlock free

Looking for:

Microsoft word 2016 selection is locked how to unlock free.Unlocking Microsoft word document 2016 













































     


Fixed: You Can’t Make This Change Because the Selection Is Locked



 

Every time I try to type on Microsoft Word, I get a message that the selection is locked. I need to unlock it so I can type! This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :.

Cancel Submit. ManuelCapiro Independent Advisor. Have you activate yor office? Also The document is marked Final or protected Hope it helps, have a good day. Thanks for your feedback. Vijay A. Verma Volunteer Moderator. This happens when your Word file is opened in Read Only mode.

Most likely cause of this is that your Office copy is not activated. Other causes 1. The document is marked Final. The document is protected. For activation issues 1. You may have 2 MS Offices installed on your system A. Perform Online Repair of new Office. In reply to Reynaldo Ugarte's post on March 11, Thank you Sir :- I'll try to fix it! In reply to Mary Christine Bodino's post on March 11, My pleasure.

Let me know the results. DaveM Independent Advisor. Hello sir! It still didn't work out. The selection is still locked. Hi Mary. Best Regards. This site in other languages x.

   


No comments:

Post a Comment